  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: soaring@airage.com
  Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 7:35 PM
  Subject: [RCSE] Dedicated to Gordy!

      The sun beaming through the window awakened me early this morning.  A
quick check on the computer confirmed that it was going to be another glorious
day. So it was off to Poway.

      I stopped at the 7-11 and picked up some ice.  I thought that if I stuck
my hands in the ice, I could get close to the feeling of flying in Louisville
or Chicago!  It didn't work as the 77 degree temperature warmed my hands before
I could launch.

      About three hours of air time in about 4 hours at the field with the
Supra, Rogue 2.0, Blaster and E Blaster.  I only had a high start as the winch
motor is being refurbished, but the Supra and Rogue did not seem to care.
Thermals were plentiful with plenty of 10 minute flights and a few good
landings.

      Another beautiful day in Southern California.

      And Gordy?

  Don Richmond

  The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music
takes you there.