For the month of March, there will be an additional delay in processing LSF vouchers. I'll be in Arizona and it takes a while for my postal mail to catch up with us. I'll do my best to turn them around as soon as I can. Once we're settled in, around Feb 25th, I'll be back online. I will be returning in time to populate the LSF booth at Toledo with the rest of the handsome LSF officers.
       Appreciating your patience,
Jim Deck LSF Secretary