FYI: there's a cover letter in each packet sent to AMA clubs that
provides venue details but clearly all the individual flyers should have
also included this info. Here is a link to the Westchester County Center
that provides directions:

http://www.countycenter.biz/Directions.htm

FYI: the show runs next Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 2/23-24. There
will be a bunch of new exhibitors this year including Horizon Hobbies.
I'm sure we'll see plenty of 2.4 GHZ systems on display from both
Horizon and Futaba (Great Planes). I'm told there will be some spectular
new (and huge) models in the static display and of course the swap shop
is always a hot bed of activity.

You all come early and stay late!

Regards,

Steve