I was searching RC groups for pictures of the Mod-Pod (I'm building an
old kit I won on E-Bay) and found this thread. Harley, I want to thank
you so much for your designs. I built my first Mod Pod in the mid 70's
and learned to fly RC with it. I flew 100's of lights on that plane and
it gave me one of the most enjoyable summers ever. I flew it so much I
eventually wore out the Cox Medallion 049 that powered it. Others have
commented here on your competition designs, but for me the Mod Pod will
always be one of my favorite planes because of its simplicity, looks,
and fantastic adaptability to all types of RC gear and launch systems. A
truly great rugged little flyer that makes a perfect trainer.

Thanks again,

Steve Morris
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--