Jack,

Location for your molding supplies:

http://www.acp-composites.com/ACP-CAT.HTM

Their tooling epoxy is outstanding for building up the finished surface
of the mold.  I highly recommend it.  One warning -- this is a
stoichiometric epoxy mix (as opposed to a catalytic mix) -- this means
you want to get the ratios of the two parts pretty close to right on or
it will not set properly.  This is not a problem, but it does not have
the "windage" that catalytic epoxy mixtures have.

Latex bladders are available from:

http://www.piercanusa.com/

If you resort to using a bladder, remember that your mold will require
substantially more reinforcement against the possible bursting force.
It doesn't take many psi's to get you into an exciting situation.

As to bubbles in your molded piece, I have molded a number of all
carbon (carbon finish) pieces (including fuselages) where surface
bubbles ruin the piece cosmetically.  While it adds a little weight, I
have resorted to precoating critical areas with laminating resin and
allowing it to thicken to the point of nearly setting up before laying
in the fabric.  This has worked pretty well.

Don

--
dharban