I feel that this is a hobby that is made more interesting by projects like
the 2.4 Carbon solution, bits and pieces of ideas, testing ,sharing and even
some arguing about it,,,the projects ;-).

Thanks for being part of the solution!  I am seriously excited about  this!
Yes its a problem soon to go away as new ships all come in with 2.4  friendly
noses, but for now and likely the next season, its crazy for us to be  tossing
Perfect ly good fuses because no one figured out how to make  them work with
the new systems.

Come on you guys, get involved and share!  And don't forget, its fine  to
post your stuff on the place where nobody signs their names (RC Groups) but
don't forget to post it also to RCSE where its shoved in front over everyone's
noses, everyone can see it, read it or delete it....everyone ;-).

Good stuff Bruce!
Gordy

In a message dated 2/27/2008 3:10:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,