Well race fans,
The current pilots list for the upcoming Torrey Pines Classic F3F race on
March 29th and 30th is published.  I would like to note that many racers who
will be at the even have yet to sign up.  "KYLE"...  You can visit
http://torreypinesgulls.org/TPGclassic.htm to view the pilots list or sign
up.  I would like to note that many recognizable figures have signed up,
Mike Smith, Tim Bigley, Tom Copp, Tim Cone, and Larry Jolly making his F3F
premiere.  This will be an event not to miss.  There has been a lot of work
that has gone into running a really organized event.  This will look much
more like a major soaring contest, than an ad hock slope race.  Signing up
is simple, just fill out the online form.  You can either pay though Paypal,
or mail in a check.

so make it easier on those of us planning the event, and sign up now.  Since
lunch for Saturday and Sunday is catered by the gliderport, having a pilots
list helps.

David Klein

--
David Klein