I happen to know that today an Xtreme system was plopped willy nilly into
the nose of a 2.4 Friendly Supra, range tested and flown with no 'apparent'
holds or slow downs.

It even flew better when the pilot remembered to put the Xtreme Stylus
Module in the TX!

Okay so I should have wrote that differently but by adding that the  Stylus
did have the conversion module in it after the note about the RX being in  the
nose made it more fun!

So having done both in the correct order, with out any 'apparent' issues,
how comfortable will you be that all is well and right?

Just wondering?
Gordy
PS, second question, can any body guess why the title didn't also  say
",Futa or Airt Challenged"?
 Here's a hint...Paul Bunyon didn't have one - but was one  --- and those
three don't. :-)

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)