Guys,

I have a brand new Espada R for sale. I'm sure everyone knows how beautiful
Jaro's planes are, how great they fly and how hard they are to come by. I
got this one new in November for F3J and TD flying and hate to let it go but
business calls.

Specifications:

Wing Span - 127.6 in
Wing Area - 6.7 ft2
Flying Weight - 62 ounces
Wing Loading - 9.25 oz/ft2
Length - 57.7 in
Airfoil - HN - 785JM

Yellow wing tops with Red tips
Yellow and Red wing bottoms (Wide stripes for visibility)
Red Fuse

The wiring for the wing servos is done and the wing pigtails end in Volz
mini plugs.

Complete with Custom bags
Full Ballast Set custom for this plane

$1700 shipped in the Continental US. (That's about $150 off what it would
cost you for a new one and you don't have to wait!)

Optional servos if you need them. $400 if you take them all.

2 x JR-3421s for the rudder and elevator
2 x Volz Wing Maxx Digitals for the ailerons
2 x Volx Micro Maxx X Digitals for the flaps

If you need to see pix I'll have some tomorrow.

Thanks for looking,

--
Greg Smith
Slope Soaring Resource