That's why he was sent to other countries, but the problem was he always find a way to get back into this one!

At 6:35 PM +0000 2/28/08, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Heck what do you think I felt like when Gordy called my shiny new red X-Pro a "pig in a poke". I was outraged. I was so offended I wanted to sue somebody for viloating my civil rights. How could anyone speak there mind like that in a county that allows such behavior. The only thing I could do to aleviate my stress was to hit the delete key. The constitution does not grant the right not to be offended.

--
Brian Chan, Trapped in the Jungle of  Bureaucratic Lead Tape and Sinking.