I am pleased to announce that Global Hobby, the distributor for Airtronics,
has graciously donated $1000 plus several servos to the US F3J Team.  We are
very grateful for this valuable donation and proud to have had recurring
Airtronics support for the team through several cycles.

It is great to see Global Hobby continuing their support of soaring as
Airtronics had previously!  Their support of soaring pilots such as Skip and
Daryl and Cody show they are indeed serious about our sport and I'm sure
they will continue to provide us the quality products that we need and
enjoy!

Many thanks to Daryl and Mike GreenShields for making this happen and
joining the ranks of our generous sponsors.

And YOU TOO can support our team through purchases of merchandise and raffle
tickets and even cash donations at our website http://www.usf3jteam.com

Thanks for everyone's support

Jim Monaco
2008 US F3J Team Manager