I understand that some of you will have skepticism in regard to the  increase
in performance from the 2.4 Spread Spektrum Systems. The first time  that I
flew a my 9303X 2.4 system in a glider I got the feeling I was better
connected to the glider. I did some high speed dives and pulled the elevator in
pylon turn. I definitely could sense a faster response. Remember this effect
is
amplified because I fly a pretty aft CG. In November I was doing some
Helicopter prep for a movie, and installed the 9303X and with 921RX in a
previously
flown machine. This particular Heli features a 3 servo CCPM  mixing system to
steer the head. In this case there was no doubt about the  improvement in
response and lack of slop in the system. I got the feeling that I  was really
hooked up, kind of like flying with tight strings instead of loose  ones. So, I
know there is an improvement available with the SS 2.4 systems. But  too be
honest with you, I would be more intrigued with 2.4 because of the lack  of
frequency conflicts, and great range of equipment available from Horizon. I
know
some of you will not try 2.4 for any number of reasons. But I can list  several
friends who have tried it, seen the advantage and now are switching  entire
fleets over to Spread Spektrum 2.4 systems. All my best  Larry