I don't know what all the fuss is about 2.4 GHz and carbon fiber fuselages.
See the message below from Horizon
Fred

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Andrew Benjamin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2008 9:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [GSWarbirds] Tech reply 2.4 and C.F.
Well fellas,

Here's what Horizon tech support is saying. Looks like I'm just going to
have to test the thing for myself which I was planning to do anyway given
the conflicting information around.

Andrew,
I know we have done testing on carbon fiber fuselages and have had not
problems with the 2.4. From what I know their was no range problems either.

If you have any other questions, please let us know!

Thanks,
Nathan Brady
Product Support Team Member
Horizon Hobby Distributors