I wanted to thank the TPG club of San Diego for hosting a contest to benefit
the US F3J Team this past Sunday ( I wish I could have attended). It was
originally scheduled to be hosted in Riverside by the Inland Soaring Society,
but
was postponed due to weather.

Go to usf3jteam.com for merchandise, raffle tickets and a list of sponsors.
Send an email or note to the sponsors to let them know you appreciate their
support of the US Team (and buy their stuff, too :). Thanks also to those who
bought merchandise and/or tickets. Sending a team to the World Championships is
huge financial burden and we're deeply grateful that you're willing to share
some of that.

Thanks,

Ben Clerx

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms, and advice on AOL
Money & Finance.
      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001)