They are Big. They are fast. They are gorgeous. They are expensive.
And so very cool.

My latest film/DVD -The Best of Scale Soaring- features big-ass gliders
flown by North America's top pilots.

The soaring film taken to a new level,
a DVD every glider nut must own.

The preview trailer will get you very aroused in a "I love gliders" sort of way.

Nice high rez mpeg4 version:
http://homepage.mac.com/pnaton/iMovieTheater35.html

Not as nice but faster YouTube version.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ibycoAqwSEg

Content Info and the cool DVD cover art:
http://radiocarbonart.com/Pages/scalesoaringmain.html

Purchase Now:

Online Store:
http://www.radiocarbonart.com/store/rcaorder.php
or call us at our new toll-free order line:
888-834-2261, M-F 10am to 5pm Eastern time.

Call or e-mail us if you have any questions.

Paul Naton  producer/prez
http://www.radiocarbonart.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]