Seems we had a little conflict with the normal THSS
schedule, we would be flying through their combat
zone. That might slow us down so, the Feb 2000 F3F
Race will be held on SUNDAY FEB 20th at Temple Hill.

That is also good news for the TPG members who would
like to race but TPG has their monthly TD contest on
Sunday Feb 13th.  Bren and Arthur no longer have
that excuse....

Those that have already pre-registered and wish to
remain registered for the race on Feb 20, do not need
to respond.  You others,  Pre-Register by sending me...

Name
AMA#
Freq
Club or Country