   From:    Craig Allen
   To: soaring@airage.com
   Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2008 10:01    PM
   Subject: [RCSE] Local news :-)

Me and my Old Falcon Convertible were on the local news this    morning...  The
reporter is totally into RC planes... Turns out his very    first story was of
a Jet fun fly in Woodland Ca. He has never flown RC, but    always wanted to...

So I invited him out to out next contest and he    accepted... I'll let him fly
my AVA and we will promote a fly for free for the    general public...

And promote that you can get into this hobby for as    little as $200

Hopefully we can get some new young blood into RC    soaring :-)

Craig  PS.. If anyone has knowledge of 45 year old    Ford 2 speed
transmissions please contact me.. :-) Mine is slipping, but only    when I let
it shift by its self.. if I shift manually its fine????