I have started work on my Dad's 1/3 scale Aronca C-3 and need to replace all
the control horns. They are made out what looks like phenolic and it has
deteriorated over the 30 odd years...

So I'm looking for some pre-made Carbon sheet  1/8 or 3/16 thick 2 to 3 inches
wide and maybe 1 ft long to cut  new control horns and bell-cranks out of. So
if you know of a supplier I would greatly appreciate it :-)

This might be interesting to you... This is a 1/3 scale 35 pound airplane... I
just got off the phone with George Steiner and he told me the old Kraft 4 wire
servos that are in the plane are rated at 18oz of torque... 18oz of torque for
a 1/3 scale plane and it flew just fine back in the day.. How amazing is
that!!!!  So if i put 40oz standard servos in it I'm improving it by a factor
of over 2 .. :-) LOL :-)

Craig