  From: Ed Franz
  To: Soaring@airage.com
  Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2008 5:13 PM
  Subject: [RCSE] 60" F3J contest

  Hi Guys and Gals,

  Come join us at Dayton, OH June 1st at the DARTS field for a 60" F3J contest
to be flown off of Mini hi-starts. Time to drag out all those old javelin H/L's
out of the basement and fly them again! I know you have a old Monarch, Logic,
or other planes you don't fly anymore. Come join the fun. If you don't have a
old javelin plane , tape a hook to your DLG.

  The contest will be flown F3J style rules with varying fight windows. yes,
that means you can relaunch in your round. You can PM or e-mail me for rules
and such if you are not sure what F3J rules are.

  Come join the fun June 1st!
  Ed

<<image001.gif>>