I found these links (pdfs)
http://www.eneloop.info/uploads/media/Datasheet_-_HR-3UTG_01.pdf
http://www.eneloop.info/uploads/media/Datasheet_-_HR-4UTG_01.pdf

Quoting David Webb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I have been extensively testing these batteries for over 6 months. They are
installed in my TX and RX on my primary and secondary Pike Perfects.

The reduced self discharge rate is totally true. My RX packs held 5.75 v for
6 months which is what they were 10 mins afetr the charge was complete.

I charge mine using a triton charger at .6-1A. with no heat issues at
all. Discharge at .4-.6A takes about 2.5 hours and I have not had a pack tat
was not witin +5% of rated capacity.

These are great charge and store batteries. I tested the self discharge
features at temperature ranges from -16C to +30C no issues. You should be
able to litterally charge your system and leave it for the winter and come
Spring you will have far less potential of severe discharge issues. Charge
--- Store--- fly!