My friend Dan is looking for a contest class plane.  He is not sure what is
available but he is looking for a receiver ready full house plane in very good
condition as he does not like to do any kind of building at all.  He has no
workshop and the dining room table .... well it doesn't really work.

Planes of interest are the Supra, Pike Superior or Perfect, Sharon, Graphite,
or similar composite planes in this class.  Molded, bagged with spar, or built
up/composite dbox type wings are of greatest interest.  He has a Compulsion
now.  He likes it a lot but wants to add a second, plane of the types listed.

If you have one or know of someone who does, send me an e-mail and I will get
the conversation going.

No big rush, but if you are ready to move, he probably is too.

Best Regards,
Ed Anderson