So, I get home from going to a contest and I am a little tired because it
was way out of town, actually about 8500 miles out of town. My body isn't  sure
where it is so I wake up and flip the TV on. Honestly who is walking  straight
towards me out of the TV is my flying buddy Ben Clerx. And I am  confused
because he doesn't have a chute in his hand. Apparently Our Friend Ben,  is not
only a World Recognized Intentional F3J Pilot, but in his spare time he  is a
well known UFO Hunter. Apparently Ben will do just about anything to raise
those funds to go to Istanbul. So if you want to see Ben doing his other
thing,
he will be on the History Channels UFO Hunters tonight Wednesday.  Apparently
there is a side of Ben that his friends don't see where he isn't  wearing that
Floppy Gardening hat. If everything goes well and he gets a spin  off sitcom,
we may all see TV cameras at all of our large contests.  Way to go Ben! LJ

Finance.      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)