Hi guys,

Lee, Ben Wilson, Bruce Davidson and Tony were out yesterday in Louisville,
the weather never really broke, so stayed kind of breezy, very overcast and
cool.

But Ed and Lee had the Supra donated by Larry Jolly to Lee tuned up,  charged
and ready for its first day of Lee soaring.

Its too big for him to toss on his own but he's getting Masters class ping
launches, and put up some great times all day yesterday.  I know for sure
about at least one 15min plus flight.

Ben and he decided to do some challenge flights, 5mins, with tape  landings.
Ben crushed the kid by posting a perfect time and a 98 landing  but Lee got
some landing points too.  Ben might have spent a little  too much time yelling
"in your face!" and pumping his elevator thumb....(okay I  made that part up
:-)

In any case, got some fun fotos of Lee you might like, shoot me an email  off
line and I send them to you.

Gordy

listings at AOL Autos.