_http://www.rcsoaringdigest.com/pdfs/RCSD-2008/RCSD-2008-05.pdf_
(http://www.rcsoaringdigest.com/pdfs/RCSD-2008/RCSD-2008-05.pdf)

Hi guys,

This month I wax on and on about Task Soaring, a pretty good article if  I
don't say so myself :-).

But what's really great are the photos again!  There is a really  nice in the
air, banked so you can see the  wings of my World's  Heaviest Carbon Supra
Light by Louisville's resident photog Tony Utley.

I never thought I'd say it but RCSD is actually exceeding the info of its
early years!  Way to go Bill and Bunny K!

Take a look for yourself....yep its free to download....the reading is up  to
you.

Gordy
Louisville this week...three 30's from finishing level Silver of the
Canadian Soaring Society Silver Level!

listings at AOL Autos.