Good Morning!

TMSS Spring Challenge to go to Man-On-Man for Expert and Sportsflyer.

We listened to some feedback, did some looking around for some more
equipment, and decided to give MOM a try for our May 17 and 18 Spring
Challenge competition in Smithfield, VA.

We will still have Open Winch for the LSF-Ladder event.  Junior/Novice
will fly the LSF-Ladder task with the other LSF-Ladder competitors.

Register at the ESL url

http://www.flyesl.com/ <http://www.flyesl.com/>

Local info here

http://www.soartmss.com/ <http://www.soartmss.com/>

Consider yourself challenged (especially John Hauff)!

Josh Glaab

p.s. sorry for the multiple e-mails if you get them.  I am having some
e-mail issues.

Cell: (757)771-1073

Office: (757)864-1159