I know Erich has some items to add to the treasure chest so I won't
steal his thunder.
I want to thank Castle Creations for providing 3 CC~BEC Rx Battery
Eliminators. These will be very much appreciated by those flying larger
electrics with up to a 6S LiPo pack. May I be lucky enough to win one.

See you at the field in 10 days.

John Appling

--
John Appling