For Sale Airtronics Stylus with all cards.

Hate to sell my trusty Stylus, but I need funds for a new F3B plane.
Still the best sailplane radio IMHO.  A great machine for anyone needing
to step up their radio capability.

Stylus with glider and 50 model memory cards.  Radio is well used but also
well cared for.  Internal battery changed and radio tuned by Airtronics last
year.

Includes:  2 cards, wall charger, manuals, carry case, extra antenna.
Channel 55 72mhz FM module.  Battery is newer 700 mah in great shape.

There are lots of programs on the card to get you started.

You can see pictures on rc groups here:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=857037#post9659836

Asking $300.00 plus 9.00 priority mail shipping.
I take Paypal or other forms of by arrangement.

Contact me via e-mail, or at 888-834-2261

Paul Naton  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Paul Naton
president-Radio Carbon Art

Producers of High Quality Silent Flight DVDs
http://www.radiocarbonart.com
Tel: 888-834-2261
Visa/Mastercard Accepted