New Spektrum/JR DX-7 With AR-7000 - 2.4 System

I have a new Spektrum DX-7 radio with an AR-7000 receiver for sale.

This radio was purchased for demonstrating 2.4 technology for my Radio Clinic
training DVD.

Radio as about 3 hours of studio use and 1 hour of outdoor flight testing use
and
both radio & receiver are in like-new condition. Battery has been cycled
properly.

Radio includes charger, binding cord, nylon carry case, manual, and AR receiver.
No original packaging is available. Only items listed above.

Also included is a copy of my Radio Programming Clinic DVD, a 25.00 value.
http://radiocarbonart.com/Pages/Radiomain.html

Asking $250.00 for all. I take PayPal and/or other forms of payment to be
arranged.
Shipping via Priority mail is $8.95.

Photos: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=857026

regular e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks! -- Paul Naton www.radiocarbonart.com
Paul Naton
president-Radio Carbon Art

Producers of High Quality Silent Flight DVDs
http://www.radiocarbonart.com
Tel: 888-834-2261
Visa/Mastercard Accepted