Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 11:38:03 -0600
From: Danny C Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Soaring@airage.com
Subject: US F3J Team  OK HERE WE GO GANG

OK if Iwe can get ten people to buy a Team Jacket and hat, I will make a
1000.00 Donation to the team and also buy my own Jacket and hat to
boot...

Time to step up to the plate boys and girls..........

Dr. Danny Williams D.C.
"Bad Roads bring good people and good roads bring bad people"
Colorado Springs, Colorado