My traveling makes me a lucky guy....lucky because I get a chance to spend
time with the really great guys of our hobby.

One of my luckiest meetings was when I first met Ben Cleveland, he and Don
became two of my closest flying friends, we didn't spend all that many times
together but when we were together it was as if we'd been pals all our RC
lives.

I got lucky again not a month or two back when Ben let me be his timer  at
one of the Orlando Buzzard club contests.

I am very sad to hear that he has moved on, I'm going to miss his hand  shake
and smile ....sorry Don.

Gordy

In a message dated 5/3/2008 8:22:34 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,