Hey guys,
My flying buddy Jerry Gross and I (wives to) are heading west for the contest
and are running into a little trouble on a hotel.  We'd like to stay out on
Tower Road somewhere near the sod farm but don't want to pay "Airport" prices.
$150.00 a night is a bit much for no more time than we're going to be in the
room.  Girls will head to the mountains and we will be FLYING!!  If anyone can
give me the actual name and rough address of a good place to stay on Tower I
would really appreciate it.  Thanks in advance to anyone that can help - hey
Doc, you out there?  Sure look forward to seeing all of you.  I'll try to leave
this flippin' wind at home when I come out.

Randy (when's this weather going to break) McCleave in not so mountainous
Kansas