If you guys are serious about soliciting help, you will need to rein in
Sherman a little bit.

Him coming over & picking fights with the electric guys, with heated
words exchanged, stupid political "you can't fly here anymore either"
stuff, is not my idea of a great time at 60 acres, and makes all the
words people say about "the glider guys" stick like glue.

We're all out there to have a good time, guys. Most of the electric
guys have the respect enough to check which board and generally stay out
of your airspace. Please don't pick fights with us.

Behavior like this, IMHO, is one of the major reasons that the judge
decided for the county...

Hope this helps.

--
_Mikey_