So I belong to several "full scale" clubs and fields, and I go to fly
there. But only after the planes have been flight tested @ 60. Remember
me mentioning Marymoor and Flaming Geyser? I never have a problem with
any rules at these fields, and neither did I at 60, till recently. The
Flaming Geyser people are really nice. Marymoor, not so much, but I got
thick skin.

Sounds like the tone of these prior two posts is pretty clear.
Contradicting the plea for help. Schizophrenia, or blatant selfishness?
This is simply the same point I made with my first posting, is that you
guys just simply aren't interested in the use of the field for anyone
besides yourselves. And now it's not just Sherman... It's Chris and ...
someone from New Mexico???

Off I go! Have fun you guys. When they start requiring paid AMA
memberships with the purchase of Air Hogs and Park Zone planes, don't
hesitate to let me know. :)

--
_Mikey_