Good afternoon,

For those who weren't there, we flew 13 rounds of MOM this weekend in some very
nice weather conditions in Smithfield, Virginia.  Many great aerial battles
took place with only a few encounters with the Bull living in the pasture just
down-wind of the field ;-).  In addition, many flyers took part in the
LSF-Ladder event and everyone had a great time.  Saturday's Après' Soaring
session on Smithfield Station's Deck on the Pagan river in the spectacular
evening conditions was also a great time.  I appreciate all those who helped to
make this event a success and look forward to doing it again next year.

Thanks, Josh.

Office phone: (757)864-1159
Home phone: (757)850-3971
Cell phone: (757)771-1073