http://www.palomar-engineers.com/RFI_Kit/rfi_kit.html> To: soaring@airage.com>
Subject: [RCSE] Re: Ferrite beads source?> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> Date: Wed,
21 May 2008 18:38:22 -0500> > > Hii All,> > I am a student, searching for some
ferrite beads, for using with SMA> cable/connector used by the GPS receivers.
The purpose is to reduce> cable's interference in the received GPS signal. > >
The frequency GPS operates is 1575.42 MHz.> > If you could suggest some ferrite
beads and its MANUFACTURERs in CANADA> (preferably) or in USA, that would be a
great help for me. I want to> purchase several of the ferrite beads.> > Reply
to this thread for drop me a few lines in my email> [EMAIL PROTECTED] > > Would
highly appreciate your help.> > Thx.> > Mike> > > -- > mikePRINCE07>