HLG enthusiasts everywhere,

This is to let you know that we will be posting the Pilot Roster and
frequency assignments for the IHLGF 2008 within the next two days on the
IHLGF 2008 website:: http://www.torreypinesgulls.org/2008IHLGF.htm. . If
your name does not appear on the roster and you believe you have registered,
please contact me directly and we will get the matter cleared up.

We also want to let you know that if you are not on the roster and want to
participate in this year's IHLGF (June-7-8), you have until Tuesday, June
3rd to register. You may do this online on our website noted above. In order
to make sure we can facilitate your frequency choices, please be sure to
select THREE (3) frequencies. We will do our best to give you your first
choice but cannot guarantee it. Please register as soon as possible.

Third item, and this is important for anyone planning on flying on the Poway
field on Friday afternoon; Due to the F6D contest which is being held on
Friday afternoon, the field will be closed on Friday afternoon to any flying
except for those registered in the F6D contest. There is no entry fee and
the F6D tasks are very similar to two of the F3K tasks you will be flying in
the IHLGF, so there really is no reason for you not to register. Consider it
a real practice session for the IHLGF. You must register on-line on the USA
World Air Games Selection Contest website:
http://www.torreypinesgulls.org/USWAG2009SC.htm. All the details of the
event are on this site. If you have any questions, please feel free to
contact me.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at the IHLGF and the F6D contest
on Friday afternoon.

Ron

Ron Scharck, Co-Chairman

IHLGF 2008 Committee