From: David Zucker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2008 7:44 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; soaring@airage.com
Subject: [RCSE] Re: [pismobeachsoaring] 9303 PC Data transfer

Dan,
Not DataSafe2. This is PC Data Transfer. Part # JRPA310 through Horizon.
This is a brand new system for saving, manipulating and exchanging data via
your computer with the ability to send
the data in an e-mail. So far it's worked flawlessly. It's version 0.1 so
that tells you they may be improving it's function
in the future.JR announced this back in February. I called the LHS owner and
he placed an order for 2 in March.
The release date kept getting pushed back but it's finally appeared. I like
it so far.

Dan Field wrote:

David

Is this DataSafe 2 ?    I guess I could go and look up the PN.    I used to
save my 8303 with DS2 just fine.  At that time it would not work with the
9303 but there is new software to run the 9303.  Unfortunately , I can 't
get it to work.  3 or 4 emails and phone calls with Horizon Tech Support and
they can't help me.

I have tried many things, numerous re-installs.   It won't even fire up and
recognize the 9303 and though right now I don' t recall the exact error,
Horizon Tech's have no idea what the error means.

I still have lots of room for more so far.  But more importantly I would
like to save em all some where just in case I loose the memory one day.  I
would hate to start over.

Dan

.

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=17722280/grpspId=1705370808/msgI
d=1527/stime=1212050196/nc1=4507179/nc2=4025304/nc3=5170416>