Flew the Mini, wednsday, for the first time an it is an unqualified success.
The
air was perfect for testing a new bird, Low winds and high lift.  Pun intended.

The Mini is powered by a hand wound (me) Komodo dual stator 28 mm outrunner
swinging a Graupner CFK carbon 15 x 9.5 folding prop, a Castle Creations 45 amp
ESC (overkill) 4 1100 mah A123 batteries and a Castle Creations BEC.

Ancillary equipment, JR R700 rx, JR 285 digital servos for rudder and elevator,
and a Wolfgang $4 special spoiler servo. On 72 mhz by the way.

Without qualification this Mini AVA E is an excellent electric sailplane and is
a very good place for novice or intermediate pilots to start and for 1st class
electric comps as well.

This 100 in. w/s AVA from the world renown stable of Kennedy Composites is
availlable locally, from Jack Iafret. (shameless plug). This is a reccomended
buy.

Did I mention the all up weight is 411/2 oz. ? And climbs out like a scalded
goose.

Regards, Dave Corven.