Okay you guys DO get it right?
Bozo loaned DP his watch years ago...its brought  DP luck since, so it stayed
in his flight bag.
When it got misplaced at F3J  in the Rockies, DP posted a note looking for
it..which he did mention that  Bozo's name was on the back.

I ratted out Dp to Bozo today when we were chatting on the phone as  I drove
home from the JR Aerotow, and suggested it might be fun to poke DP  about
pretending that it was suddenly time to demand the watch back  (knowing its
missing of course :-).

So to all of you who decided to be DP's champion or to skewer  Bozo...get
away from the key board and get to work on that new High End.  :-)

I am :-)
My new Sharon is DSM 2.4 frenzied tonite ;-)

Gordy

In a message dated 5/31/2008 1:02:06 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,