Hi guys,

Finished off the 6th 30min flight today with my brand new used bright  Red
Sharon...powered by Volz, controlled with JR's DSM 2.4 accuracy.

First flight of the model I managed 20mins where it was totally skied, but  a
huge sink came behind that lift and so ended up short, just picked it up this
 weekend in Chicago, was Don Smith's plane.  Gorgeous and interestingly
enough, the same colors as the my new High End!  So matching HKM  planes.

3 rd launch put it up again and at about 20 again, the air went  still every
where...but there was buoyancy to work, so just kept it moving in  huge flat
circles.  Brought it in for a landing with the nose in my  hat!

Got to love a Sharon ;-)

The air in Louisville was HOT...and muggy, but thermals were moving through
at a leisurely pace...so everyone had a good day.  Our little Lee spent his
time tossing his DLG with Ben and Bruce.

Likely it will be a year or two before I complete Gold Level....kind of
loaded with drudge tasks...but we'll see.:)

Gordy

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.