The most current listing of pilots and frequency assignments for USA World
Air Games 2009 Selection Contest will be posted to the website
(http://www.torreypinesgulls.org/USWAG2009SC.htm) this afternoon. It is
dated 6-2-2008. If your name is not on this list and you want to part of
this great event, you have until tomorrow (Tuesday) afternoon to
register.but do us a favor and don't wait that long. We look forward to
seeing you. PLEASE NOTE: The Poway field will be closed to any flying on
Friday after noon except for this event. So, if you want to fly on Friday
after noon, you need to register for this event. There is no charge and you
may do so on line at: http://www.torreypinesgulls.org/USWAG2009SC.htm If you
have any questions, please give me a call.

Ron

Ron Scharck, Co-Chairman

IHLGF 2008 Committee

6005 Hidden Valley Rd., Ste. 200