Some old habits don't go away... Normally aileron to rudder coupling is set up by flight mode. Flight modes make it possible to have more than two mixes. In fact for aileron to rudder, you should set the mix to 100% in launch mode in case you forget to use the correct stick.

My suggestion if you want on/off mixing would be to use one of the programmable mixers. Configure aileron to rudder. Have the mix switch change you to position 1. Set the aileron to rudder mix rates you want for position 0 and then leave the mixes for position 1 at 0. In reality you probably don't want to go to 0, just a very low value. So you could set position 1 to some small numbers like 6 or 7.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I am trying to set up my 9303 to turn off the aileron rudder coupling
via the right back Mix switch. I have been unable to locate the setup as
I had on my 8103.  Can some help with a pointer on how to do it?

Thanks
Chris