One has to be careful jumping to conclusions, as things are not always as
they seem. If that photo was taken for instance in Phoenix, you could assume
that it was a couple of Nancy's out for a lark. But those guys are from SoCal,
and they are actually the local Shaman from SWSA, who have joined forces to
ward off the bad Juju so that their FASST Systems will work. Sorry Darwin..
Better have a talk with your team mates :-) LJ

Martin,
    Whass happening to our  business?
    I too, have seen some  fellows in orange suits.
    Check out the fotos  of these guys holding hands.
    Are they the same ones you  seen?
    Ain't they cute!

_http://www.sc-2.org/web/news/SC2-June06/Page16.htm_
(http://www.sc-2.org/web/news/SC2-June06/Page16.htm)

<<Re: [RCSE] 2.4
I remember seeing the guys with the orange shirts at our  (SC)2 contest
(the ones covered with "Futaba" and "FASST" and the like).  Worth a
picture...they were quite obviously flying on 72MHz.
Martin  Usher
PS. I fly with a Futaba radio. "Works fine for  me">>

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.