Interesting too.

Uncle Sydney is the THE voice of world F3J happenings, a one of our hobby's
finest writers too.

His style puts you there, nothing dry about it, he knows what and who he's
witting about...and you will too after reading this long but very interesting
read for those who don't get what F3J and the World's are all about.

He's been right about who'll be in the Fly-offs, he picked 7 out of the
14... but didn't pick David Hobby to be there for a second time, and winner a
second time!

>From our Team, he picks young Cody Remington to be there, but has left out
our entire senior team!

Who are they anyway?  DP, Ben Clerx (past F3j World Team member) and
Midwest's own superstar, Rich Burnowski!  These men aren't going to play,  they
are
going to fly for the title....with our USA help!

I think you are going to have to print this one out for the library in  order
to read all the great articles!
Gordy
_http://www.rcsoaringdigest.com/pdfs/RCSD-2008/RCSD-2008-07.pdf_
(http://www.rcsoaringdigest.com/pdfs/RCSD-2008/RCSD-2008-07.pdf)