Updates from the US team managers are here.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=834010
Posts from this morning start at posting # 117.

Results and standings directly from the contest organizers are here
http://www.f3jturkey.com/leadersf.php
at the moment (after round 2), there are 33 pilots within 1% of the top score.  Top score so far.  Cody Remington USA !!!    All our senior team members are in that top 1% group, as are several other teams.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Well I got a call at about 1am saying they were getting ready to start, the weather was warm with light winds.  Should be a good start to the event...hopefully no drama :).
Gordy