Guys:

One of our (off line) club members is interested in acquiring one of those small Bic-lighter sized digital video cameras to put on a sailplane or an electric. Can anyone give me some references to sources for those things?

Thanks, and a happy 4th to you all.

Tom H. Nagel
Judicium Procurator Recuperatio