I am selling a really Nice "Chico" 2 Piece Wing this Plane really Rocks on a
Winch full Pedal Launch I took it up on a F3B Winch Med Pedal also it really
goes up the Line very well I have the CG set up Good and the Adjustable Towhook
Custom Installed makes it a Snap to set it up for a nice winch launch this
plane Thermals very well also with alittle Camber I fly it Like a RG-15 it will
be a alot of fun on a good Slope you can Ballest it up also if Needed its all
Molded and has a Full flying Stab the Bottom of the Wings are Black and White
Checker Boards so you see the Bottoms well in a turn Top is Bright Orange Plane
comes with a Special Made Hoopes Wire Harrness all Top of the Line Servos all
Digitals JR 368's and a 3421 JR Digital for the Elevator.
I was a Test Pilot for this Plane and need to get going now on my TD Planes
like my Pike Perfects I really enjoy taking it out on a sat or sunday at my
local flying field wings fit real nice when you put the plane together selling
the plane RTF just add your RX....
$900.00 Plus Shipping from so cal
its 3.2 Meters in Wingspan
Has a nice Battery Monitor also