You can turn on a mic based on the spoiler stick position, Basically aileron into flap kind of mix except it's in same direction both ways.

I don't think you are going to get the amount of mix to be proportional to where the landing stick is. You will just get it to start at a particular point.

This is basically what I do to turn off aileron to flap mix once flaps get so far down on a 6-servo model.

John Kappus wrote:
RE:  Reverse Differential for landing without landing mode on a 9303

I've got a general question on how to program 'special' mixes on a JR 9303.
This question probably applies to other makes as well.

I don't use a landing mode on a 4 servo DLG.  I would like to have reverse
differential for landing with the flaperons down (45 degrees) so that the down
flaperons don't go down further with steering input since they are near their
stops, plus the downward going flaperon doesn't do much good for steering
anyway.

This would be simple with landing mode, but I can't remember to flip that
switch.  Airtronics could do it with the 'stick switch' in the flap stick.  I
think it could be added with mixes, but can't figure out how.

I would like to mix in up aileron to the down going flaperon in PROPORTION to
the SUM of the flap stick and aileron stick travel.  No flap stick travel, no
mix, no aileron stick movement, no mix.
How do you compound (multiple?) mixes to get an action proportional to the sum
of 2 inputs?  I believe it is possible but can't conceive of how without a AND
OR function.

What am I missing?

Thanks,
John from Denver