I am sure this is just one of those things that can happen when New
technologies are quickly accepted and infrastructure has just not reacted
quickly
enough to keep pace. What I am speaking about is the lack of  accommodation to
Spread Spectrum contestants and their timers at Soaring  Competitions. As I am
sure you know back in the old 72 MHz days if you wanted to  have your own
caller timer at a contest you just entered on the same frequency  so that you
would
be available to help each other. This was the method in  particular used at
the Nats and the Masters. Because of the lack of  identification of a unique SS
frequency the SS guys are just piled in to the  Matrix. This has caused some
major headaches at the Nats where contestants have  been held up waiting for
Timers. My suggestion to those clubs that are having  Contests with called
flight order is to accept SS entries and either ask  for team affiliation or
Timer, Helper particulars. I am thinking you could  identify SS flight groups
as
say SS1  SS2  SS3 and use the same 3-4  contetstants as is now offered to 72
MHz
contestants. I believe that this will  be fairer and help the contest run
smoother. Larry

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.