Obviously Gordy was not there. I flew a regular Supra and I have NEVER had a home brew Supra. I had been flying a light version of my F3b model out of my molds for the past few years and that is definitely not a Supra. Never had time the past year to pull a new model out of those molds so I purchased a Supra.

But it did have a JR12X for the transmitter which I used for every one of my models at the Nats.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
He flew a home brew Supra.